Monday 13 February 2012

How Do I Break up This Friends with Benefits Relationship?

There's this guy I went to high school with, though we never spoke at the time. Not until 2 months after I graduated did he message me on Facebook. We started talking and the same day we exchanged numbers, and decided to have sex. After that, we had a problem (pregnancy scare). When we got over the scare, we didn't talk for 2 weeks. After he messaged me again asking to have sex once more, I said okay, as long as we made sure to be really safe about it. It's been 4 months since the last time we had sex, and we've been trying to do it again since then but we have a problem getting to each other.

Between those 4 months, I've been thinking about telling him that I don't want to do this anymore. I really think about and tell myself I'm going tell him, but since he texts me when I least expect it, he catches me by surprise and I end up telling him yes. I like him a lot, but I want a relationship now and it doesn't seem like I'm gonna get a relationship from him.
So how can I end this without me changing my mind so quickly? I want him to understand that I don't want a "FWB" anymore. 


Please we need comments and suggestions

No comments:

Post a Comment