Sunday 12 February 2012

New Music: Amber Rose - 'Fame' ft. Wiz Khalifa

Amber finally debuts her first single
Video vixen turned model turned rapper girlfriend Amber Rose just made her singing debut.

She told y'all she was coming out with an album, and here's the first taste. Amber's single "Fame" is an auto-tuned, beat focused track where she talks about becoming an overnight sensation, the haters, and not being ready for the fame.

She sang lines like: Can't buy some clothes/Or buy some cigs/without paparazzi waiting for a flick......This is a new situation/now you're an overnight sensation/You're not ready for the Fame...."

Her boyfriend Wiz raps a few bars in the song, and also does a voice-over on the intro.

Check out her brand new single "Fame" featuring her boyfriend Wiz Khalifa

Most listeners will surely focus on the fact they can keep up with the beat so, by industry standards, that makes this an okay song. As for her vocal ability, we can't really tell when there's autotune and producton masking it.

Amber even announced that she's taking vocal lesons: “I have my own unique sound, I make music that I love and I hope that my fans and the people that embrace me will love it also! I’ve taken vocal lessons and I'm working on my album, but right now I'm in the beginning phases and I'm just taking my time."

2 comments: