Monday 19 March 2012

D & D!!! No mo’ hits! 10 reasons it’s Don Jazzy who will lose the most

Still on #the matter!!! Don-jazzy, #D'banj, #Mo'Hits!! Na Wah Oh!!! Don't know how many of you have read this article written by for Chi Ibe for Ynaija. If you're a Don Jazzy fan, you won't like this. Read below...


Okay, first let me say I am firmly #TeamDonJazzy. Well, not really. I am #TeamMoHits. But if (perhaps, when?) D’banj and Don Jazzy do finally – officially – break up, I am unquestionably #TeamDonJazzy. So, understandably, now that he is being played as the underdog in the unfolding drama over a rumoured split, I find myself taking his side.
But that’s just emotions. When it comes down to the cold, hard numbers – who stands to lose the most if the two partners split? I say Don Jazzy, and I have my reasons below.
 You're about to get seriously pissed off if you're #TeamDonJazzy...:-) Continue reading...
Read More...

1 comment: