Friday 16 March 2012

I love Jean trousers and T-shirts – Falode

Our Famous female face of sports-Edo State born Aisha Falode, a graduate of Physical and Health Education has indeed carved a niche for herself in the world of sports.
A member of the media committee in the Confederation of Africa Football,CAF and National team co-ordinator of  female football in Nigeria. Aisha’s  grass  to  grace story, is a common knowledge.  Currently, the executive producer and anchor person  of  her own TV sports programme, ‘Women On The Ball’. In this encounter, Aisha  opens up on the secret of her dressing and how she copes with her male admirers and more.
My kind of dressing
I’m a pants person.  I like putting on jeans trousers and  T-.shirts. It is very rare to see  me in gowns or skirts except when the occasion demands for it. Really, nothing affects the way I dress.
My day begins in the morning after bath and I make up with a touch of the lipstick. I bath twice a day and I don’t sleep with my make-up.
Shoes and Bags
I value quality shoes and bags but the makers don’t make any difference to me. I buy my things anywhere it is available.  I also like good perfumes and good wrist watches.

No comments:

Post a Comment