Thursday 15 March 2012

I want to be Bigger than Jay Z Nicki Minaj Reveals

Nicki Minaj

















Omo fellas, shes gone so ambitious!!! "motivation for me, keep telling what i could not see, oh well"
She may be relatively new to the music scene - but Nicki Minaj is already after music mogul Jay-Z's crown.
Bursting out of her top for a colourful photo spread for Allure magazine, the Superbass singer revealed she has already personally challenged the 42-year-old father of Beyonce's daughter Blue Ivy.
Jay Z
 Last year the barbie doll warned the star - who had a net worth of $450 million in 2010 - how she wants to outdo his achievements. She admitted in the April issue of the publication: ‘I had a little conversation with Jay-Z at the Victoria's Secret fashion show.
He said, "Congratulations on all your success." And I was like, "Yeah, I'm coming for you. I'm coming for your spot, Mr. Mogul."'She continued: ‘I never thought about music as just being the end-all, be-all. I always looked at it like a business, something that I could create an empire out of.
Easy babes on creating your Barbie empire!! we love though !!

No comments:

Post a Comment