Tuesday 27 March 2012

Why We Always Torturé Our Male Victims - Female Robber

Nneka Orji, the head of a female robbery gang arrested by operatives of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad in Lagos has confessed that she and her girls derived joy from torturing their male victims because they were once victims of robbery attacks perpetrated by guys.

"I am not an armed robber because we did not operate with gun. Ours was more of brain works. We obtained by false pretense, otherwise called 419," 27-year-old Nneka said.
Speaking on their mode of operation, the lady who hails from Otolo Nnewi, Anambra State, said: “I had been a victim of the crime for which we were arrested. I was tortured and nearly raped. But for the leg kick I gave to one of the criminals who attempted to rape me after the gang had duped me of my life savings, I would have been raped. continue reading

No comments:

Post a Comment