Sunday 22 April 2012

Men Should Stop Seeing Me As A Sex Symbol –Actress

Lillian Bach is rated as one of the controversial screen idols in Nollywood. The sexy mulatto actress-cum-model was asked by a reporter in a recent interview how she handles some of her male fans who see her as a sex symbol and make passes.

Below is her funny but sincere response...
"I don’t know what you mean by a sex symbol (laughs). Maybe it’s because I don’t like the word being used - Sexy or sex symbol. I don’t want people to look at me and feel like having sex with me. I want people to look at me and appreciate the work of God and see my inner beauty. 

"Beauty goes beyond the physical things, because if you are beautiful outwardly, and your inside is rotten, you are nothing but a piece of shit. Some people considered to be ugly are beautiful inside. I mean, if you are humble, respectful, feel for others, you are kindhearted, I think you are beautiful. Those are the things that make up the inner beauty".

No comments:

Post a Comment