Wednesday 18 April 2012

Miley Cyrus Rushed to ER After Cutting Her Finger (PHOTOS)

Miley Cyrus was rushed to the emergency room on Monday night, although reports say she she cut herself with a knife, the pop star, 19, may have actually had an incident with her blender. 
“I’m all stitched up & have on a splint so I’m good,” Cyrus tweeted to a fan. “As you can tell by my expression, didn’t feel so good. Curse u blender!”
In photos taken by Starfeine.com, Miley is seen leaving the hospital with a bloody, bandaged finger. Doctors reportedly stitched up her finger, but she still looked shocked as she left the hospital with her mom, grandmother and beau Liam Hemsworth on Monday evening.

Judging by Cyrus’ twitter, she was disappointed the paparazzi followed her there:
as you can tell by the horrible faces I’m making I obviously didn’t know they were there. Pretty messed up following me to ER
Earlier in the afternoon, she even tweeted a thank you to Peta for a vegan gluten-free cook book. Perhaps she cut her finger while cooking up a new meal.
Check out more from Miley’s ER visit in the video below.

No comments:

Post a Comment