Tuesday 26 June 2012

BBA-What is with Goldie? is SHe okay?

I don't know if some of you have noticed, but Goldie talks to herself a lot in the Big Brother House. It's kinda weird! After her fight with Prezzo today, she spent almost an hour talking to herself about the fight.
I thank God for my mind and my heart and the grace God has given me to be able to see certain things. Someone who really cares for you never count how many times they've been nice to you so on that note, you don't really care about me" Goldie said to herself.
And after her diary session with Biggie, Goldie said she wanted to leave the BBA house.
I can't afford this type of thing, I'm going home. Everybody will be disappointed but I can't. Everybody is strange but I'm even stranger" Goldie whispered to herself.
And then she's always crying. I'm hoping this her behaviour in the BBA house is all an act, otherwise it's quite worrisome.

1 comment:

  1. Kai goldie dey fall hand o!! Dannydigit abeg save face na...

    ReplyDelete