Wednesday 13 June 2012

Djimon Hounsou finally responds to Kola Boof's claims; says he's never met her

There have been rumors for a while now that Kimora Lee Simmons and Djimon Hounsou have ended their marriage...and writer/poet Kola Boof claimed she was the reason they broke up. Kola claimed on Twitter a while back that she was sleeping with Djimon when Kimora was pregnant. Well now Djimon has opened up for the first time since all this drama started, telling Global Grind exclusively that he's never met Kola...

Djimon Hounsou...
It has come to my attention vicious lies and stories are being spread about myself and my family. I do not know, nor have I ever met this person. To that extent any and all claims are totally fabricated and for the press to be spreading these lies is irresponsible on their part. I am a man of integrity and would never betray my wife or my family.
And if you think Kola Boof is taking this statement from Djimon with smilies, then you have another tweet thing coming. Hehe. Her tweets ...


 
 
 
 

1 comment: