Tuesday 5 June 2012

Magnito The FreshOut Guru and CEO Releases New Single "Don't Take my PIN follow me On Twitter" Produced by Samklef

Magnito and Addiction(Aron & Sharon)
Hip-Hop star and CEO Freshout "MAGNITO" has been gaining grounds in the music industry lately, and from all indications the sky is his limit or beyond. Keeping his listeners and fans on their feet at all times with his unique way of rap and word play. Word on the streets is that, he's been in the kitchen cooking up some cool and hard new tracks, due to hit the media and airwaves soonest!! Amongst which is a track called "Don't Take My PIN Follow me on Twitter, produced by Samklef" . You can follow MAGNITO on twitter @magnitofreshout  to keep tabs on the hip-hop guru.

4 comments:

  1. Fresh out for life

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes o !!! AKA your money is mine AKA my money is mine lol...nice one baws

    ReplyDelete