Sunday 1 July 2012

Chris Brown vs Drake The fight continues-Listen to His Diss Song

Chris Brown Brawl Club
When things seemed to quiet down a bit, Chris Brown fires back at Drake with a verse on Game’s remix of Chief Keef’s “I Don’t Like.” Following their much publicized brawl that temporarily shut down NYC nightclub W.I.P at Greenhouse, looks like things are still not well from Brown’s side. While Game’s said numerous times in the past he doesn’t approve when Brown is involved with beef, the R&B star doesn’t hold back clearly dropping Drake’s OVO stamp.
“A fuck ni**a, that’s that shit I don’t like/ They throwin’ bottles, I’m throwin’ models, just ’cause I give a bitch long pipe. Doing shows on the soccer field/ that’s dome right? I be singin’, he be singin’, so it’s on, sight/ But hold up, I ain’t give a ni**a no green light/ This head up, my bread up, one-on-one, what you scared, bruh?/ Matter fact, take care bruh, you a pu**y ni**a/ My ni**a Tunechi, yeah that ni**a nice/ Shout out to Nicki, man that ass tight/ Them eyebrows, man, them shits is yikes/ OVO, you overdosed, screamin’ YOLO no, I live twice.”
Listen to Breezy’s verse below…..

No comments:

Post a Comment