Thursday 22 November 2012

Nike Oshinowo and Nkiru Anumudu deny beef

 
There were reports a while back that society ladies and best friends Nkiru Anumudu and Nike Oshinowo were no longer on talking terms after the beauty queen told mutual friends that Nkiru betrayed her by sharing intimate secrets she shared with her with other people.
 
The friends are now claiming that the tale of a cold war between them is false. *clears throat*
Nkiru - "It's all lies. Everything you heard or read about me is a misrepresentation of my personality. Nike and I are good friends. We are not quarreling. She is more than a friend, she's my sister.  Please disregard any misinformation about us.
Nike "I am not sure where that came from. Nkiru Anumudu is one of my closest friends. I trust and treasure her friendship. She stood by me in my time of need. That's the test of true friendship.
Hope so too... -->

4 comments:

  1. that's their problem abeg...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up with this Nike sef, been hearing recent talks about her...i rather keep my mouth shut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. all na wash wash jor..they are trying to shut back the skeletons in their closets lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who is Nkiru??

    ReplyDelete