Thursday 29 November 2012

Photos - Are those Vina's ( @VinaBlackbarbie ) Boobies or.....???!! LOL

Wow I'll be damned!! Are these her new accessories, are they real, or is Vina Just showing us her humorous side , or which "movie" is she shooting ???! To many questions I agree but I just had to ask, because they sure are huge!!! If this is real, Cossy will have nothing on the Ex Bigbrother Africa house mate. ...I had to wear gogles to do this post LMAO. see the pics below
WOW!! any comments??!! -->

7 comments:

  1. LMAOOOOOOOOOOO Dannydigital!! you no go kill person o!! na silicon tins

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not a real brest O danny..she's probably just messing around with it. though it will suit her sha...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. If i hear say na her own?? when, how?

    ReplyDelete
  4. not so sure but , I will go for Cossy's Boobs anyday anytime.. they are hugely afican

    ReplyDelete
  5. Which kind Cossy, If Vina's own are real I'll settle for hers. it's firmer than Cossy's

    ReplyDelete
  6. omo that's a lot of breast O , no wonder girls complain of back pain all the time...I love Vina's person sha, she's real. but I tink she needs just a little light.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Danny na wah for you o< which kind post na. I just opened the link, and the whole room turned dark lol.. ah ah. abeg try post pics of light skinned...

    ReplyDelete