Thursday 7 February 2013

Rapper AP.9 claims he had unprotected sex with Ice T's wife, Coco

Upcoming rapper AP.9 is back, and this time he's claiming he had unprotected sex with Ice T's wife, Coco Austin. AP.9 and Coco were involved in a scandal in December 2012 after suggestive photos of the two hit the internet. Coco claimed at the time that AP.9 was just a fan, but the rapper said there was more. Now he's claiming that he had unprotected sex with Coco. Below is what he told Star magazine.
“I first met Coco at Surrender Nightclub. She invited me to her table; I had a couple of drinks; we exchanged numbers. I could tell we had a physical attraction. She asked me, ‘What are you doing after the club?’ I said, ‘I’m probably just going to get a room and stay right here.’ She said, ‘Well, I’m going with you.’
We had sex. I don’t know who made the first move. It wasn’t making love; it was just sex. We had sex unprotected. I really hope she isn’t pregnant!
  She did an interview and said, ‘Oh, he was a superfan, everywhere I went he showed up and ran up to me talking pictures. She threw me under the bus like I was some groupie stalking her.
Ice-T called me and said, ‘My wife wouldn’t f**k with you. You need to tell the truth because my wife wouldn’t do that.’ So I told Ice-T: ‘You want the truth? OK. Me and your wife had sex!’ I got respect for Ice, and I’m not mad at her. But don’t lie about me. Everyone is looking at me like I’m the bad guy.
I don’t have a reason to lie. But she has a reason to lie. She’s the one who’s married.”

No comments:

Post a Comment