Wednesday 13 March 2013

'How can a Governor I've only seen on TV buy me a car?" - Nuella Njubigbo

"When I read that a governor bought me my new car, I was annoyed by it but later found it funny. I've never met the said governor before. I've not even seen him from a distance. I've only seen him on TV and newspapers. So how can a man I've only seen on TV buy me a car? You know, people will always talk but the truth is, I don't know that man. And about my parents hearing about it, they know me. I don't lie to them so it wasn't an issue. They understand that lies like this come with the job. I love this job and this is the sacrifice I have to make. And the man in life also knows me very well, he didn't even for once ask me if the story of me dating a south south governor was true. That's my car. He knows how I got it. I didn't have to prove anything to him for a second." - actress Nuella Njubigbo

If you missed the governor/car story, read it HERE -->

No comments:

Post a Comment