Saturday 27 April 2013

‘I stay younger by dating younger’ - Gabrielle Union tells People mag about her never Ageing beauty

Body rocks!!! And Yup she's 40 year old!!! Actress Gabrielle Union was featured in People Magazine 100 Most Beautiful Women in the World issue and when asked how stays and looks young, she replied:
"I started drinking a gallon of water a day in my mid-thirties. It changed everything from weight maintenance, to hair, skin, nails and digestion. Plus, I stay younger by dating younger. Dip into the kiddie pool, ladies! It worked for me!
Gabrielle is dating NBA star, Dwayne Wade, who is 9 years her junior. I bet loads of women will take a cue from her .. the think how many woman feel comfortable in their skin dating a younger man and to the guys like wise, can you guys date an older lady .. what are your opinions on the matter?
-->

1 comment:

  1. As Jigga would say 40's iz the new 20's but I need sum of dat G Union, way to go wayde. Lol

    ReplyDelete