Tuesday 14 May 2013

Kim Kardashian tried to hide pregnant body

Kim Kardashian says "nothing looks good" for her at this stage of her pregnancy.

The reality TV star - who is expecting her first child with boyfriend Kanye West - revealed she isn't entirely confident in her figure and struggles to find clothes to "fit".

She told The Sun on Sunday newspaper's Fabulous magazine: "I think I was trying to hide it for a while, but I'm still at the stage where nothing looks good, so I've found it really difficult to get dressed.

"I'm learning that stretchy is everything. Blazers and stretchy fabrics are going to be my new thing. Right now, there's not much that will fit me."

However her sister Kourtney pointed out this is nothing unusual for a mother-to-be.

She added: "That's how your body is when you're pregnant. At first it looks better with loose clothes, then you get to the point where it looks better in tight."

-->

No comments:

Post a Comment