Tuesday 2 July 2013

Meet Stylist & Fashion consultant "Funmi St Mathew Daniels" Beauty of the day

Born and raised in the UK, Funmi St Mathew Daniels have always worked in the fashion industry in some way; starting as a saturday girl when she was studying to becoming a merchandiser for first Warehouse and then Tesco Clothing. She moved back to Nigeria 4 years ago, worked for the first highstreet store to be franchised, Mango as the store selector and manager for a year. She then spent a year with Tiffany Amber and worked as her Business Manager. Following that, Funmi was Fashion Editor for Exquisite magazine and currently  the Head Fashion Planner for Jumia.  In her words shhe says "When I moved back, I set up my own Fashion Consulting, doing fashion writing and working as a stylist and image consultant which I'm able to juggle alongside my full-time job" ... she's indeed beauty brain and soul .. see more photos of Funmi below

-->

2 comments: