Monday 29 July 2013

Munachi Abii covers Chizy's Spyware Magazine + QnA with her

Former beauty queen and rapper Munachi Abii covers the second edition of Chizy's Spyware fashion and lifestyle magazine. See more photos from the magazine shoot and Questions n Answers from her


 
 
Q & A With
MUNACHI ABII
Q: Who was your first male crush?
A: Michael Jackson

Q: What was you nickname as a child?
A: Ochonma.

Q: When was the last time you took public transport?

A:  Last year, but it was a cab


Q: When was the last time you said “do you know who I am”?
A: I never have

Q: The beauty product you cannot do without?
A: Lux

Q: The Perfect holiday for you would be?
A: A holiday in Maldives Island with my loved ones.

Q: I feel sexiest dressed in?
A: High heels

Q: Waking up early to me means?
A: 9:00am
B: 11:00am
C: 5:30am  
D: 7:00am

Chizy Spyware: Your fans have noticed your wardrobe change recently; do you have a new stylist?
Munachi Abii: Yes I do, Sharon Ojong is my new stylist

Chizy Spyware: What do you miss about not being a celebrity?
Munachi Abii: I do not consider myself a celebrity; I am just a regular person


Photography: Paul Ukonu
Styling: Sharon Ojong
Clothing: Total Wrap Boutique
Makeup: Chichi (Faceville Makeovers)

Regards

Chizy Kallys 
unveiling party hosted by Industry Nite and Supported by Soundcity TV.The magazine is available for purchase in Nigeria, in some UK stores and available for online download and subscription at http://chizys-spyware.com/download-the-magazine/ for those who are unable to buy the hard copy.



3 comments:

  1. Love the styles and make up ... Muna looks so spot on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those her legs tho ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these celebrities can claim "am Just me, m humble this and dat" go near them na ... they'll deal u the "diva" card

    ReplyDelete