Friday 19 July 2013

My Marriage Is Still Intact – Funke Akindele dissmisses Divorce Rumors


There had been numerous reports and rumors earlier in the week, that Funk Akindele has ended her marriage to her husband Kehinde Oloyede after just one year.
According to reports, Kehinde Oloyede had posted on his facebook, indicating that the marriage had ended and the couples were going their separate ways. The status on Facebook has since been taken down however.
...
Funke Akindele however has not taken lightly to the rumors and according to The Nation has states clearly that her marriage is still intact, and has even threatened to sue those who started the rumors. In a text messages she replied “I read in the newspaper yesterday that I am divorced. What proof do you have? And I am taking this to court because my marriage is intact. You guys are rumour mongers. Funke Akindele Oloyede.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment