Monday 19 August 2013

Is Perez Hilton Stalking Lady Gaga ??! She attacks him on twitter



The popular US blogger and the pop star were once best buddies in the past after +Perez Hilton wrote something about her that she didn't like, she wrote him off.

Now this fresh beef started over the weekend after a fan informed Gaga that she spotted the blogger at her apartment complex. Lady Gaga confirmed this with security and went off on Perez on Twitter. Her loyal fans saw the Tweet fight and began attacking Perez...half of them threatened to kill him. LOL ... See the Tweets below...

 This was the tweet that got Gaga's fans upset. +Lady Gaga . Tweeted
"Still have the text Perez sent me of me in a wheelchair w the words KARMA written across + Madonna pointing a gun at me. Day of my accident."
"Please little monsters do not be affected by someone like this NOTHING merits this kind of hatred. I'm ok & I always survive. Ignore him. Just Dance."



No comments:

Post a Comment