Thursday 17 October 2013

Chris Brown blasts Rihanna in new song

Chris is set to appear on DJ Khaled’s I’m Still – and in the leaked audio he seems to suggest that Rihanna has been sleeping around in the music world. He throws various shots at ex-girlfriend, Rihanna...
On the verse Chris raps, 
"Every nigga in the industry done fucked my b***h/ And all my niggas said I told ya/Now all these rap niggas wanna be political/Nah, f**k that I'm a real lyrical/killer"
 Though he doesn’t mention her by name – it is widely understood that it is Riri that he is talking about.

If that wasn’t bad enough, Brown also brags about his on/off girlfriend Karrueche Tran, saying, “Stop hatin'. You n***as mad 'cause you f***in’ with them regular hoes and ain't none better than my Asian.”

hnmmm well Rihanna has been rumoured to be with Drake, Kanye West, J.Cole, Eminem, ASAP Rocky, Ashton Kutcher, Matt Kemp, Justin Timberlake and Josh Hartnett ... that's possibly be everyone in the industry right? abi ladies/guys will you count that as much??! Listen to the song below...



No comments:

Post a Comment