Monday 20 January 2014

Is Lupita Nyong’o Dating Hollywood Actor Jared Leto? Get the Juice



BEST: Lupita Nyong’o
(Photo : RUETERS) Lupita Nyong'o takes home the 2014 Critics' Choice Award for Best Supporting Actress!
2014 is off to a great start for actress Lupitya Nyong'o.
Even though the actress didn't take home the gold for Best Supporting Actress at the 2014 Golden Globe awards, her performance as Patsey in "12 Years a Slave" still won her a ton of recognition, including an Oscar nomination and even a 2014 Critics' Choice Award, E! Online reported.
Nyong'o was overjoyed when her name was called for Best Supporting Actress at the Critics' Choice Awards on Thursday, Jan. 16, and the 30-year-old delivered such a heart-felt speech, nearly the whole audience was brought to tears.
"Being a part of 12 Years a Slave has been one of the most profound experiences of my life and I could not be standing here had it not been for Solomon Northup and his love and passion for freedom, and of course, the incredible, incredible Steve McQueen," she said.
"Steve, your passion, your dedication and your smile inspired me every day on set, and it continues to inspire me now. I want to thank my team and my family for their support and I'd like to dedicate this to my uncle, who always came to watch every single play I was in, and in one of the last performances he saw me in, he said, 'You're good. But let's see what Hollywood thinks of you.' He didn't live to see this day, but I'm sure he's proud of me. Thank you."
Nyong'o absolutely radiated at the event, wearing an all white Calvin Klein Collection gown, and was later seen mingling with some of Hollywood's elite, including Jared Leto, who seemed to take extra interest in the actress.
During the event, Leto worked his way over to Nyong'o and was seen taking pictures and smiling blissfully at the actress.
Some are speculating that there may be a bit of an attraction blossoming between the two as Leto was also spotted looking very smitten by the actress at the LACFA Awards, and the two were caught in a loving gaze at the Gotham Awards back in December, NecoleBitchie reported. See photos HERE.
The "Dallas Buyers Club" actor even got to meet Nyong'o's best friend, whom she brought with her to the Golden Globe Awards. The actress shared a funny picture of the three hanging out at the awards show on Instagram, and it seems like Leto and the best friend hit it off.
"Introducing @jaredleto to my best friend @bkkahn brings the goof out of all of us. @goldenglobes #latergram," she captioned the photo.

see photo of them both gazing deeply into each others eyes below ( do they look like a match made in heaven? )


No comments:

Post a Comment