Tuesday 21 January 2014

Official Pictures From The Wedding Of Toke Makinwa and Maje Ayida

EDP_1658
Last week  +Omotoke Makinwa took the whole entertainment industry by surprise , by announcing that she had married her long time boyfriend, Maje Ayida. What was even more surprising was that we all thought that they had broken up.
Official pictures from the wedding ceremony which took place at a court registry in Lagos are finally out Thank you.

Toke spoke about the wedding on her website:
On the 15th of January 2014,  I got married to my lover and Best Friend. It was such an intimate event, I haven’t stopped apologising to family and friends who feel slighted that they could not attend.  I really did not wish to keep it a secret, If anything we would have loved to have all our loved ones there with us but this was our registry and  so much had happened between Maje and I in the last 3 months. Plus, it was such a huge surprise, I had no clue. I hate surprises but I must say, this one knocked me out of my elements because i usually suspect something is happening. Hehehehe!  I am not fully over it yet.
Big Big Congrats to the both of them, and this is hoping we don't get anymore tweet talks ( I bet they knew wehat they were doing all along *rolling eyes* ) .
EDP_1590
EDP_0980
EDP_1103
EDP_1044
EDP_1089
EDP_1105
EDP_1129
EDP_1133
EDP_1201
EDP_1282
EDP_1310
EDP_1320
EDP_1355
Photo credits: TokeMakinwa.com


No comments:

Post a Comment