Sunday 16 February 2014

" I Gave My Future Spouse An Oral Exam ... And She Passed" - Kanye West

Kanye West realized Kim Kardashian was the girl he wanted to marry when she "blew" it. A new remix for Beyonce and Jay Z's "Drunk in Love" was released Saturday featuring Kanye ... where Yeezus raps about stuff like Kim's ass and his least favorite sex positions.

But the craziest part ... Kanye flows about the first time he realized Kim could be his future wife -- saying, "I impregnated your mouth, girl, oooh ... that's when I knew you could be my spouse, girl."

See the full lyrics below

You will never need another lover
Woo! Cause you a milf and I’m a motherfucker
Told you give the drummer some, now the drummer cummin’
I’m pa rum pa pum pumin’ all on your stomach
Yeah, tonight I see some super freaky hoes
That could go from bein’ strippers to a super C.E.O
I don’t know the way you do it, but you do it to me though
And you always told your girlfriends you need you a TV show
Now you got your own money, you don’t need nobody else
But far as hell with all that ass, I think you gon’ need some help

Let me remind you, you got a, you got a great future behind you
You gotta tell me what we tryna do
I ain’t no pastor, don’t do missionary
I know good (OH!) when I see it, I’m a visionary
I know them haters talkin’ always had us very weary
Yup! On the 35th of Neverwary
Yup! You love the way I’m turnt
After all the money you earned, still show daddy what you learned
That cowgirl, you reverse that cowgirl
You reverse, you reverse, and I pregnated your mouth, girl, ooooh
That’s when I knew you could be my spouse, girl
Fuckin’ all over the house, girl, we just messed up a brand new couch, girl
You ain’t on site then you on Skype
I put you on that bike, you bound, girl
We too wild, won’t turn down
We drunk in love, fuck that

No comments:

Post a Comment