Tuesday 25 February 2014

Maheeda says "God's grace is sufficient for my nakedness"

Maheeda, whose real name is Caroline Sam, says her going naked as a born again christian would never make God love her less. She says His Grace is sufficient for her. Currently promoting her music, Maheeda in an interview with Encomium said she doesn't have any problems exposing herself
"I dont have a problem doing what I do but I think its because of my job and I know most Christians would not understand. But I just believe that this is what I have to do to get attention especially when it comes to my job and I just believe His grace is enough for me. He loves me more than my nakedness. If you see God as a father and he sees you as a daughter, He would not because of your nakedness want to ruin you or kill you. That is how I see God. He understands me. He hates me but he loves me at the same time".
Asked what happened to her once-upon-a-time gospel artiste status, the raunchy artiste replied
"I think what happened was just spiritual maturity. At a stage in your life, you have to take a break and grow up or else everything would just be wrong. I needed to grow spiritually. Christians call it Born-again. I am standing in the gap for Christians and Muslims".
Maheeda said she has always loved music but was thirsty for stardom since childhood. She said she hasn't been reaping the fruits from her musical album but has been getting contracts for guest appearances. She claims she was recently abroad to attend the birthday party of a bigshot and was paid 3000 dollars just for coming and not singing.

*lips sealed* 

No comments:

Post a Comment