Wednesday 26 February 2014

Maheeda Talks about her Baby Daddy + her Addiction to Sex in New Interview

Naija's bad girl singer Maheeda is on a roll and nothing anybody says, according to her, is ever going to stop her. Read excerpts from her revealing interview with TheNet.ng about how she got pregnant at 17, was offered N2m to leave her baby, her growing up an orphan, and how she too now gets paid to attend events.  Plus she is a sex addict.

  • You just got back from a foreign trip, Was it for business or pleasure?
It was for business. I went for a birthday party of one big shot and all I needed to do was just sit down and cross my legs and then I got money in my account, which was pretty cool.
  • Did you get to perform?
No. I just sat down, sipped some champagne and made some money. I just went to cross my legs and made $3000.
  • You recently shared a story about your daughter where you said things were pretty rough at the beginning. What’s the story?
I got pregnant for my boyfriend about 13 years ago when I was just 17, in Kano. I think his family was tribalistic because they didn’t want me around, so they offered me N2million, which was a lot of money back then, to leave the baby and go. I actually wanted to accept the money but I thought to myself, ‘Hey, you’re an orphan and this is the only blood you have.’ So, I left the money and decided to leave with my daughter.
  • What was the father’s involvement in all this?
He was present all through and he never said anything, which was strange. I think he respected his family too much to intervene and fight for his daughter. I think maybe because she’s a girl, that’s why he didn’t say anything.
  • Is he involved in her life?
No. Ever since then it has been just me and, besides, I don’t want to ask anything because I know they wanted the child and not me, and I can’t afford to lose her. She’s the only thing that I have.
  • Would you say your childhood was dysfunctional?
For now, I love and appreciate it because it has made me strong, but it wasn’t normal.
  • Do you feel by taking off your clothes at every chance you get, that you are sending a good message to your daughter?
I don’t know, because the way people take things are very different. My daughter is now 13, and I once sat my daughter down and asked her what she thought about my video, and she just said ‘Why did you take your clothes off’, and I said I wanted to get attention, and she was like, ‘Okay’. You know the orientation in Europe is completely different from around here.
  • You seem to derive a lot of pleasure from flaunting your private parts. Why?
Honestly, some years back, I wanted to start wearing bum shorts on the TV, but I was scared of what people would say. But all of a sudden, bum shorts were everywhere. I wanted to wear panties also, but was also scared of what people will say, and all of a sudden everyone is wearing it. And when I wanted to get naked in a music video, people were like I shouldn’t do it. But I had to do it, because I didn’t want anyone to do it before me. You know it is show business, and there are competitors.
  • You love sex? How much do you love it?
A lot… I’m addicted to sex, and I have to have sex everyday.
  • How many times do you have sex in a day?
At least once everyday, and if there’s no guy around me, I’ll help myself by masturbating. I have a lot of sextoys; in fact, I’m a regular customer. It’s like food to me, and you have to eat. It is very healthy and it gives you the right curves and my body is used to it.
  • You mean your body needs sex to function normally?
Yes! Sometimes I just squirt, like when am having sex, and because I am used to it and my body needs it.

Source - TheNet.ng

No comments:

Post a Comment