Sunday 23 February 2014

More Beyonce Advice : Garcelle Beauvais says Beyonce needs to cover up and stop being raunchy

In a recent interview with Hello Beautiful, 47 year old actress and mother of two Garcelle Beauvais said she's shocked at how women in entertainment show too much skin these days and says Beyonce can still be sexy without going overboard.
"For me, there's so many ways to be sexy without being overt about it. As I get older, I still want to be sexy, but I want to do it in a different way. I want to do it in a way that’s more classy.
Certain things are just too overt for kids. I love Beyonce. I love her. I think she’s beautiful and talented. But, I think there has to be a fine line where you have to take responsibility for what you do. I think it’s good to be sexy, but sexy can come across in so many different ways. It doesn’t have to be everything showing, out grinding all of the time."

No comments:

Post a Comment