Monday 10 March 2014

Boko Haram's Failed Attack At Prophet TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Of All Nations!


A young man allegedly a bomber sent by Boko Haram to cause havoc  at Synagogue Church Of All Nations confessed LIVE on Prophet TB Joshua's Emmanuel TV today!

According to the man who identified himself as Mustapha from Adamawa State, he and 4 others had been sent to blow up the church. He said when 5 of them eventually got to the SCOAN junction, they tried to give
one mallam a bag to keep which was containing a metre bomb, but the mallam refused.

So they entered a restaurant wich was very close to church. They were eating and watching SCOAN when the man of God started praying for viewers. He said the prayers caused confusion. 4 of them took off but Mustapha was arrested by the power God and he came inside the church and started confessing, telling the congragation how TB Joshua scattered their plans.

According to Mustapha, he had never been in church before and had no idea who T.B. Joshua was. He said:
“By the time you prayed and laid hands on the screen, it was like you were there with us and you joined our midst. As you laid your hands on the screen, you laid your hands on our face. That was when confusion came between us; everybody scattered.
Since that day, I wanted to go home but I am not fit. Any time I lie down, I will be seeing you (T.B. Joshua) in my dream. You are disturbing me. I don’t know what I did to you. The thing is bothering me too much. In my dream yesterday, you told me that the group of Boko Haram would not exist again.
I want to go but I don’t have the spirit to do it again. I don’t sleep in the night; I always see you. You are disturbing me. You keep praying for me and laying hands on me. I want to sleep well. I cannot close my eyes without seeing you (T.B. Joshua). Please, help me.”
 
 
Addressing an obviously shocked congregation, Prophet TB Joshua said God had warned him of the impending attack several weeks ago, prompting him to go into intense prayers. He even said he had to wear the same jeans for the past few weeks which were clearly soiled from prayer sessions.
“I have been in a serious battle for the past two weeks. Those who looked at my knees yesterday will know that this is what I wore last week. It was not a surprise to me because I have seen it. My mission is to separate him from the spirit that is controlling him to do that. We are not to fight mere flesh and blood.
  
 
So he proceeded to deliver the man. As T.B. Joshua prayed, Mustapha, the alleged Boko Haram member fell violently on the floor. He managed to get back up but fell again at the prayer of Joshua. He then began to vomit some strange substances. Joshua noticed the tattoo of a scorpion emblazoned on his shoulder and asked for its meaning. 
“This is the tattoo they gave to me in the cult. All of us have this tattoo.”
Asked if they have ever failed before, Mustapha confessed:
 “We have never failed before. There is an operation we did at an airforce base in Maiduguri recently. Even we went to Adamawa State in Michika two weeks ago. We have never failed.”
Stretching his hand towards Mustapha again, Joshua prayed once again and the young man fell to the floor. As he got up slowly from the floor, tears were in the eyes of Mustapha. 
“The spirit leading him to kill is gone,” Joshua declared to applause from the onlookers. 
TB Joshua also shocked Mustapha by revealing to him:
 “There is one set of beads you used to wear.”
To which Mustapha replied before being taken away:
“Yes, I used to wear it before. How did you know that I am wearing something?”

No comments:

Post a Comment