Sunday 9 March 2014

See photos of your Fav Celebrities at AMVCA 2014

Checkout what your fav celebrities wore at the #AMVCA2014 Africa Magic Viewers' Choice Awards . Above we have Rita Dominic, Mercy Aigbe and Uche Jombo pictured above. My female style star for now will be "Yemi Alade , Emma Nyra and then Waje" and for the guys I'll go with Ik Ogbonna as the male style star followed by actor Alex Ekubo. For me I think the 2013 edition was more glam .. that's just my opinion , you guys be the judge ( I mean the looks were like a prom night replica ) See more photos below, ...


Genevieve Nnaji in Jewel By Lisa
 Chika Ike
 
Ebuka Obi Uchendu and Chidi Mokeme
 
Juliet Ibrahim and IK Ogbonna
 Waje
 
Toke Makinwa, and Ibinabo Fiberesima
 
Alex Ekubo, Yemi Alade and Adaora Ukoh
 
Monalisa Chinda and Uti Nwachukwu
 
Funke Akindele and Linda Ejiofor
 
Osas Ighodaro and Tomi Odunsi
Emma Nyra

 
Kalu Ikeagwu and Denrele
 
Chinedu Ikedieze, Osita Iheme and John Okafor
 
IK Osakioduwa and wife
Mike Ezuronye and Funke Akindele

No comments:

Post a Comment