Sunday 6 April 2014

Dencia takes a swipe at Lupita Nyong'o-"I'm still a CEO & Lancome will never pay you what I earn in a month"

This is Dencia VS Lupita continua Lol .. talking of "double standards" Dencia has taken a clean swipe at Lupita's Lancome deal on her instagram page.She claims Lancome sells bleaching cream as posted above..(Blanc means white in French).


(Lol people hate what they don't have & will jump on it if they had the opportunity.I said before she couldn't call them big brands owned by whites cuz she wanted a deal.I like how she played herself tho!!still gonna answer yes ma'am & I'm still a CEO & entrepreneur & Lancôme will never pay her what I make in a month,b4 u come say I am hating I ain't lol I am milking it����������) 
She also reposted this by @djabass
"I'm not a fan of skin bleaching but neither am I of double standards. International media (BBC, ITV, CH4uk, etc) have been critical of #Dencia's skin lightening cream @whitenicious especially in the wake of the controversy b/w Dencia&Lupita. Now Lupita has just been signed as the first black ambassador of French cosmetics giant #Lancome, a company that also manufactures skin whitening creams....and I dont hear any media house raising hell. Maybe I'm the one confused but does anyone catch my drift?" 
 Abeg what's your take on all this drama ?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment