Tuesday 24 June 2014

Kanye West is a mad man who's stolen Kim's Joy"-Wendy Williams

So Kim  & Kanye marked North West's first birthday by getting her ears pierced.. And then on "Wendy Williams Hot topics", she called Kanye a mad man who has stolen Kim's joy and criticized them for piercing Nori's ears at such a young age .. Is there anything wrong with piercing North's ears at this age? Please share your honest opinions .. Read her statement below .
"Poor Kim I wonder if she regrets marrying that mad man.(Oh please)None of them looks happy.Baby North looks pissed. Honesty, have you seen a picture of them smiling as a family?Kim's smile has been gone since the day she got with that man.None of them look happy .And he is a mad man who seems to have the ability to suck the joy out of everyone with his alleged controlling ways. If I had a daughter I would wait until she's 5 to get her ears pierced .By the way Kris is reportedly furious at Kanye for refusing to sell the wedding pictures and they could have made upwards of 11 million dollars but instead , they don't wanna sell them.I'm sure that's probably killing Kim.He stole her joy,he stole Kim's joy.I heard she is saying what has she gotten herself into.......and I'm sure Ireland is a really pretty place..But is that a honey moon destination?I was told all she wanted to do was shop but he wanted to visit the museums and she was like oh my God! Oh my God! Learn something "

No comments:

Post a Comment