Friday 20 June 2014

Kim Kardashian Is A Vision in Custom- Made Balmain




Oh Kim Kim Kim! We are mere mortals in the face of Kim Kardashian who looked like a Grecian goddess in Cannes, France earlier this week. The reality TV beauty entered onto a boat looking every inch the superstar in a couture Balmain rope dress. The Creative Director, Oliver Rousteng, just so happens to be one of Kim's best friend's so I guess this is one of the perks! As Kim stepped into the party which was held in her honour she turned every single head.

Kim also gave an exclusive interview in which she discussed her show Keeping Up With The Kardashians and revealed, 'I love sharing my life, and I hope it goes on for as long it can.
‘But if it didn’t, I would be OK with that too – I think that’s how motherhood has changed me. You’re kind of OK with whatever is going on as long as your baby is OK"

Aw, well I can't say I wouldn't miss the long standing TV show but glad to see Kim is looking to the future with her new husband and gorgeous daughter.

Photo Credit: Daily Mail



No comments:

Post a Comment