Thursday 7 August 2014

Davido addresses beef with Wizkid, says he was upset about Wizkid's shade

In an exclusive interview with Sahara TV, Davido, who is currently in the US, said his recent online beef with Wizkid was because of the shade Wizkid threw regarding their concerts in the US...
"It's not beef at all..but I'm the type of person if I feel something..to me everything you do, you don't hit your brother down. This is the first time I'm saying this but the only reason I was upset was because of the NY concert. I was even going to tweet like you know 'make sure everybody turn up for my brother Wizkid's concert' and he threw a shade like that. I'm not going to take that...that's why I went and said what I said. But it's all cool, at the end of the day, we got to keep it on the music. Shout out to him. I'm still a big fan. It was never nothing but don't throw a shade at me...especially when we were on the flight earlier. By the way, check the numbers on my last concert. Let's leave it like that.." David said. Watch the video below

No comments:

Post a Comment