Monday 11 August 2014

Genevieve Nnaji reveals Why I didn't become a Glo Ambassador

Genevieve was approached by GLO sometime ago with offers of being their brand ambassador , It came as a surprise to many when she was signed on by Etisalat. They were reports that the deal didn't pull through because she referred them to her manager and even when Mike Adenuga personally called her, she said the same.She told PMnews...


"First of all, that is not true as I never spoke to Dr. Mike Adenuga. In fact, it will be a honour to speak with him. However, let us face the subject of speaking with my manager. I think it is professional that managers should be contacted when issues about business are about to be discussed. I am not saying that was the issue with that particular brand. But let’s assume it was; is there any problem speaking with someone’s management? Please tell me.Truly I was approached. We had negotiations but things didn’t work out and everyone moved on. It is simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment