Wednesday 20 August 2014

"I will never inject shit into my face..my heart breaks when women do that" - Jennifer Aniston

In Hollywood, when  a woman starts approaching 50,she frantically tries to stop aging by botox or surgery,however,45 year old Jennifer says never .She told Yahoo Beauty
‘I think what I have been witness to is seeing women trying to stay ageless with what they are doing to themselves. I am grateful to learn from their mistakes because I am not injecting shit into my face.’‘Honestly I see them and my heart breaks. I think “Oh god, if you only knew how much older you look.They are trying to stop the clock and all you see is an insecure person who won’t let themselves just age.Sometimes I wish I could beg the people i know, who I am very near and dear to, to not touch their face.'

I personally think Jennifer is still hot , loved her sex appeal in the recent movie " Horrible Bosses" .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment