Wednesday 27 August 2014

"I'm only human"-Karrueche officially apologizes for dissing Blue Ivy's hair

Karrueche has been under severe heat since she made the tasteless joke about Blue Ivy's natural hair.(Here). She not only apologised on instagram, but released a statement via her rep.She claims she didn't rehearse it.
Read her apologies below


BET had also taken full responsibility and privately apologised to Beyonce and according to reports,106 & Park has been suspended. Her statement reads..
Yesterday, Karrueche Tran co-hosted 106 & Park and while hosting the show she made a comment about Blue Ivy’s hair during the segment “Top Six Things Blue Ivy Thought at the VMAs.” In no way did Karrueche mean to offend Blue Ivy or her parents Beyonce and Jay Z.
This was Karrueche’s first time hosting on live television. Although she had been rehearsing the script for days, there was a script change ten minutes before showtime to add coverage of the VMAs and the Mike Brown Memorial. Karrueche had not reviewed the revised script until she read it on the teleprompter.
Karrueche is taking full responsibility for the comment but wants it clear that she would not mock a child, “I am a huge Beyonce fan and I love Blue Ivy. I apologize for the comment and wish I had a chance to review the revised script so that I could have avoided participating in that segment.”
Karrueche admires girls and women who wear natural hair, “I love that Blue is able to wear her natural hair. I laugh when I am nervous and when I registered what I had just said, I of course was taken aback.”

No comments:

Post a Comment