Monday 25 August 2014

Jay Z and Beyonce steal the show at 2014 VMAs! Calls Bey "The greatest living entertainer'

"The greatest living entertainer' that is how a proud Jay Z/husband introduced his wife when he handed her the night's prestigious Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award.

The couple, who have been tormented by divorce rumours for a while now, did a good job last night to eliminated the rumours when Jay Z, carrying their daughter, joined Beyonce on stage after her incredible performance to hand her the award.

Jay Z, with tears in his eyes, kissed his wife, while she called him "my beloved." And then adorable Blue Ivy said 'Mommy' and a visibly moved Beyonce said;
“I'm so full. Thank you. I have nothing to say but I'm filled with so much gratitude. I thank God for this moment. I love you so much. 'Baby Blue, I love You. My beloved, I love you. My fans, I love you. MTV, I love you. Goodnight."
Beyonce was the night's biggest winner with four awards. I strongly think she deserves that title , do you? See more photos of the couple at the awards


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment