Thursday 28 August 2014

Juliet Ibrahim & Bryan Okwara ridicule dating rumours.

Juliet Ibrahim has reacted to reports that she is dating former Mr Nigeria, Bryan Okwara.Actually, since her reported split from IK,her instagram page has been filled with playful pictures of Bryan Okpara and Mofe Duncan.She responded to reports saying
" so the media wants me off the market abi! Abeg let me enjoy my Single life oh please! Don't drive my potential suitors away just yet! Dis one dat every other month dey wil find me new bf smh"
Bryan also rubbished the reports saying
 "Ok..So Sources say that we are dating!... does this mean mofeduncan is loooooooosing this battle abi?  #weekendBF wins #Rumours-KO #rumoursnightclub-NI"
See some photos of her two new besties Bryan and Mofe,though many feel she and Bryan are an item...

No comments:

Post a Comment