Sunday 3 August 2014

Kanye & Riccardo Tisci fuel Gay rumours after rocking matching outfits

This is ridiculous but...Last year, there were rumours that Kanye was cheating on Kim with his favourite designer, Riccardo Tisci.
 This was fuelled by an interview where the designer who is openly gay gushed about an affair with a male artist which everyone presumed was Kanye because, Kanye had moved to Paris and was always with him all through..
However, just because they wore matching outfits at the designer's lavish 40th birthday bash again, the rumours have started..MTO claims they are still having an affair....

Here is what Riccardo said in 2011

“I have several but the one I think immediately is an experience I had with a man who is known. I never imagined that something could happen between us and it’s still the hottest weekend of my life. Nobody really knows if this guy is straight or gay, it is a mystery. However, I was attracted to him, his way of speaking, thinking, walking, dressing. I love what he does as an artist. This weekend both, this intimate moment has only reinforced my attraction to him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment