Monday 4 August 2014

'l'm working on a collaboration with Drake & Donjazzy '-Davido

Davido is undoubtedly on a roll. He seems to have the formula for hit songs ..However, he says collaborating with other artists is not a ploy to be popular. He is also in talks with Drake..Imagine them on a track...He told Encomium 
"I might not call it ‘dream collaboration’ but by His grace, it’ll work, and already, I am talking with Drake and Don Jazzy. We would work on something very unique.My collaboration with other artistes is not a ploy to be popular, after all, I am not going to take the glory alone. Apart from the artistes you collaborated with, you never know what song can make you big as well. It doesn’t matter if you feature a big or up-and-coming artiste. That’s the main reason I am doing this."

No comments:

Post a Comment