Saturday 16 August 2014

"When my mates were carrying designer bags & taking vacations,I wasn't"-Mercy Johnson

Mercy Johnson opened up on success and what it takes to get there.She told City People
‘’Success is hard, it’s never easy. It takes more than luck to make the right decisions and the right choices. A lot of people have actually been acting before me, but they are just nowhere close. It’s not because I am better, it’s grace; but, really, success is hard. It takes a lot of hard work. At the point when my mates were carrying designer bags, I didn’t know what designer bags were. At the point at which they were wearing Brazilian hair, I didn’t know what Brazilian hair was. I was kind of laid-back. I was a step or two behind, because I was working so hard.
I didn’t take vacations; I didn’t have time for all of that. I just wanted to be on location, so I could sell what I had. I wanted people to see what I could do. So, [at] every point in time, I was busy. I was so excited to work at every time. So, it’s like success is hard. You really have to work hard; you really have to sweat to achieve what you want."

No comments:

Post a Comment