Wednesday 1 October 2014

Happy Birthday to Me and Happy Independence Day Nigeria

Hi guys , am a year older today, being October 1st, which is also Nigeria's Independence day. I feel very blessed for being where I am today. God has been faithful, merciful and every other good deed in the book.
I just want to use this medium to say a big thank you to you guys who have inspired and encouraged me , stood by me and all. Am grateful and proud for being a Nigerian, being born on my nations independence day is an honour and I have a strong feeling it's symbolic as well. Every body , entity , being, experiences relative growth, and with growth comes experiences, and change . I pray that me , my country "Nigeria" , and You experience a positive and successful growth in our time.
Enter October to claim it , dominate it , possess it, own it! God's speed , favour and grace guide us all,
Happy Independence Day Nigeria

No comments:

Post a Comment