Thursday 16 October 2014

Wizkid says he charges 10m for collaboration with peeps he doesn't love

Talking of being so relevant in your field, Wizkid has made it clear he doesn't come cheap for collaborative features . In an interview with TheNETng this week, Star boy music artist Wizkid disclosed that he charges N10million for musical collaborations with artistes he "doesn't love" but does it for free with the ones he loves

"I charge N10million for collaboration but I don’t charge the people I love. (but) I don't pay for collaborations because I am confident of myself" he said
Know you know!! Remember he collaborated with singer Saeon, who hasn't been happy that he he didn't make efforts to help promote her song despite paying him N1.5m, Wizkid didn't deny collecting the money but said he made the song a hit. "I made ‘Boogie down’ song a hit, I did the song out of love from my heart.’
There you have it. For a collaboration with Wizkid get your N10m ready ..

No comments:

Post a Comment