Friday 21 November 2014

Jay Z's Cheating Rumors resurface with the leak of Beyonce's new Song "Ring Off"

For a while the media had gone quiet over Jay Z cheating and Beyonce's divorce rumors but like fuel to fire, the leak of her new song "Ring Off" which is off her upcoming album, has ignited the side talks and gossip surrounding Jay Z's cheating rumors and has got the media talking again. In the leaked 30-seconds snippet, Beyonce sings;

'In the mirror you would stare/ And say a prayer/ Like, ''I wish he said I'm beautiful/ I wish it didn't hurt at all. I don't know how I got here/ Once I was the one that had it all.'

'Until you had enough then you took that ring off/ You took that ring off/ So tired of the lies and trying and fighting and crying/ You took that ring off/ Ooh now the fun begins!'

No comments:

Post a Comment