Wednesday 12 November 2014

"Women of certain Age should forget about marriage and go and have kids" - Elvina Ibru

Elvina Ibru , one of the daughters of billionaire business man "Micheal Ibru" , Spoke as a guest on the talk show 'Walk the Talk' on Channels TV earlier today. Her advise for women who have reached a certain age was that they need not wait for any man to marry them before considering having a child. She her statement below

"Don't wait for any man to marry you if you haven't had a child. Go and have your baby. I chose my father's child. When I met him, after a few months I said yes, this is the one that would give me what I need. If anything happens to me, I know that my child would not suffer. This one na better person". 
Asked if her baby daddy is still with her, Elvina said "He is not with me anymore. We have been separated for four years now"

Asked why he left, she laughed and said "He is a man". Elvina said she's never really been interested in marriage and doubts she will ever be. Who agrees with her?

No comments:

Post a Comment