Thursday 15 March 2012

D'banjs' Interview changed!! "I co-Own Mo'Hits with Don-Jazy"

All y'all should be familiar with the latest Mo'Hits buzz??!!! About the Kokomaster Being the final over all Chairman of Mo'Hits!!! lmao
Well , just another Transcriptional error!!
In response to complains by the music group a corrected and authenticated version has been released

This is the new statement:
Coming from Africa, I’m my own manager, I co-own a label called Mo’ Hits with Don Jazzy and we represent artists Dr. Sid, Wande Coal, D’Prince and K-Switch. I own Mo’ Hits and we’ve won numerous awards by the grace of God. Being with Kanye for the last eight months and me leading a successful label in Africa, I’ve learned a lot and I believe people will see what we’re going to do. I signed with Kanye in June and that same month I won the BET Award for Best International Act. My New York concert isn’t done by G.O.O.D. Music, it’s done by Live Nation, meaning I’m already a moving machine. So who better to introduce me to the global world than Kanye West, a crazy genius?
And so now, there is calm in the town of Mo’ Hits. But how long will this last?

2 comments:

  1. If the Guy made a mistake, it's better he works on his communication skills than to keep saying he was wrongly quoted. "I co-own a label called Mo'
    Hits with Don Jazzy" Now seems like a correction to the last one. However in this writing, he repeated it again in line 5 (Using a Mobile phone) So what is he saying again, with this repetition?
    ...I own Mo' Hits and we've
    won numerous awards by the grace of God. So what are we saying here...? Anyways, Na them sabi O!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always thought it was far from communication skills bruv, my opinion is, there is a lot that has been swept under the carpet.

    ReplyDelete