Wednesday 13 June 2012

"Kimora nearly caused my death' Kola Boof tells LindaIkeji in an exclusive interview

On Thursday June 14th at 3 pm California time, the author of 10 books, Kola Boof, is going to give an official statement regarding the Kimora/Djimon breakup, where she was identified as the mistress and the reason the marriage broke up.

In an exclusive interview with me on Twitter, Kola Boof said she is going to talk about her affair with Djimon, the threats she received from Russell Simmons, (Kimora's ex-husband) and how Kimora nearly caused her death in 2008...

 
She said Djimon's press release claiming not to know her is a lie, that he did it to protect his career, and also because he was in trouble with his female fans. Kola said she really has no interest in hurting Djimon's career, that it was Kimora that she wanted to get back at.
"Back in 2008 when I was having surgery for Brain cancer, Kimora nearly caused my death. My kids would have no Mum had her plan worked"
"I feel that I must defend my reputation. I am not a liar. Djimon told me that he prefers African woman...but he had to marry "Crossover" to climb big in America with his movie career. - Kola Boof said

Kola ended the interview by saying she was wrong for sleeping with Djimon and doesn't think it's good for other young women to commit her sins.

Stay tuned Thursday June 14th at 3 pm California time for the full revelation

No comments:

Post a Comment