Saturday 2 June 2012

Singer Dencia denies gay rumours

The singer tweeted what you see above yesterday morning and quite a number of people and blogs assumed she was coming out of the closet as a lesbian. Not so says the Beri Beri singer..

Dencia says:

Some blogs are Saying I am Gay, its totally not true. I tweeted that I was Gay which was my state of Mind not my Sexuality. I have been very sick and down for the past 3 weeks and I recently felt better and anyone following me on twitter must have noticed I didn't tweet for a while. My new video Super Girl was picked up to premier on a few Major American TV stations so I was very Gay. That was the only word to express how I really felt at that moment.

I have nothing against lesbians, and homosexuals. In fact I have a lot of friends who are and I love them just the way they are. I am not a Lesbian or Bi sexual. My tweet was innocent. Gay in my dictionary means happy.

I am a Happy and Single Straight Girl.. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment